Steamroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make No Bones: A Prom Night Story

4 posters

Go down

Make No Bones: A Prom Night Story Empty Make No Bones: A Prom Night Story

Post  betwixt Mon 19 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm

Make No Bones
A Prom Night Story

Cassandra did the finishing touches on her make-up and stepped back to look at herself in the mirror. Not too bad, she thought with a slight nod. Her sapphire silk dress fell long and flowing to the floor, hugging her in all the right places. The color really made her blue eyes pop. Grabbing her black lace shawl from her bed, she switched her light off and carefully took the steps one at a time, mindful of the three-inch heels connected to her feet.
When she reached the bottom, her sister, who was standing there with their mother, let out a low whistle. “Look at you, Cass! Hot mama.”
Cassandra blushed and lightly punched her sister in the arm. Right then the doorbell rang. Taking a deep, fortifying breath, Cassy opened the door. Chris stood there looking all handsome in his tux with a matching blue silk tie.
He smiled nervously. “Hi, Cassy.”
“Hey, Chris. You ready?”
He nodded but motioned for her wrist so he could attach the corsage to it. When he had finished, Cassy turned to her sister and mother but her eye caught on something. She gave the lower portion of Chris’ anatomy a sideways glance and, yep, sure enough, he had sprung a boner. Cassy felt the blood rush to her neck and face as she quickly looked away. Both her sister and mother looked harmless, but she knew them better than that. They had their lips pressed together in tight lines; her sister’s eyes were glowing and her mother was looking off into the distance.
“Okay, we’re going,” Cassy said hurriedly. “See you guys later.”
As she dragged him down the walk toward his car, she heard a loud snort and then her mother and sister both broke out in a roar of laughter. She jumped in the passenger seat, wishing the night was over already. She was never going to live this down!

They arrived at the high school gym and passed their tickets to the librarian, who was acting as bouncer for the night. To Cassy’s extreme embarrassment, Chris’ “problem” hadn’t gone away on the fifteen-minute-long car ride. If anything, it was now in full force, tenting straight out from his body. They grabbed some punch then he asked her if she wanted to dance.
“Sure.” Thinking maybe then his issue wouldn’t be so obvious to the bystanders.
They walked to the middle of the dance floor¾there was only a whopping four other couples dancing at this time¾and he put one hand on her waist and the other in her hand. She put her hand on his shoulder and stepped into him. (She was supposed to do that, right?) Well, apparently not. His member poked her in the upper leg (due to the fact he was four inches shorter than her) and he jerked back spasmodically.
“I’m so sorry! Oh, God.” He looked around frantically.
Hoping to make him feel better, she said, “Don’t worry about it,” and put her hand back on his shoulder. Cassy looked around, noticing that more and more people were staring at them. Some even laughing and pointing. Both her and Chris were bright as tomatoes and dancing about two feet apart. As a matter of fact, Chris seemed to be pointing his butt out in the opposite direction of her, which in turn made him even shorter, and, she couldn’t miss, probably accentuated his thing more.
Oh, God, would this night never end?

But it did end…eventually…way, way later than she would have liked. Chris and Cassandra are now dating. They are even thinking of going to the same college. He will forever be called by his hometown peers “The Little Boner That Could.”

The End

(Please forgive this. ; ) I wrote it in about thirty minutes.)
This story was inspired by a boy I knew in high school who had a boner problem and would walk around all day with his binder held in front of his crotch. The poor guy never caught a break about that!
betwixt
betwixt

Back to top Go down

Make No Bones: A Prom Night Story Empty Re: Make No Bones: A Prom Night Story

Post  aalmcmullen Tue 20 Apr 2010, 1:54 am

I wish you would have wrote more! This would be a cute story! You need to go back and finish this some time. Very Happy
aalmcmullen
aalmcmullen

Back to top Go down

Post  betwixt Tue 20 Apr 2010, 12:57 pm

Ha ha. I was afraid it was a whole lot longer than it ended up being.
betwixt
betwixt

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamygrril Fri 23 Apr 2010, 11:04 pm

I agree it could have been longer, I wouldnt have minded reading more of this:)

Super stuff!
Dreamygrril
Dreamygrril
Admin

http://steamroom.gratuitoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyndolin Sat 24 Apr 2010, 9:29 am

This is really funny. My favorite parts: The title is definitely number one, and his new nickname. HAHAHA

Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down