Steamroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some places I have found

2 posters

Go down

Some places I have found Empty Some places I have found

Post  Whisper Sun 18 Apr 2010, 12:53 am

or ones that have been recommended to me:

A list of e-publishers This is where I found most of them. It's an amazingly extensive list, but you have to be careful. Some of them don't exist anymore and some might be iffy.

Liquid Silver Books e-publisher of novels and novellas. It says "romance" but from their submission guidelines, it seems to be more along the lines of erotica.

Amira Press Not really sure about this one. Haven't fully checked it out yet, but from this site it looks pretty decent. And they do publish select titles as printed books

Loose Id also romance e-publisher. (Do you see a pattern here? lol) This one is one I am interested in. They also publish selected books in print format. Smile

Samhain Publishing Same deal as the above two. If I got an acceptance letter from this one, it'd be amazing. Sadly, all I got was two rejections so far. WARNING: They do not accept resubmissions, so polish whatever you want to send until it can't be polished anymore before you submit.

Allegory Magazine For short stories in sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Pays $15 per story, but I haven't tried submitting yet.
Whisper
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Some places I have found Empty Re: Some places I have found

Post  Gwyndolin Tue 20 Apr 2010, 7:45 pm

Samhain Publishing Same deal as the above two. If I got an acceptance letter from this one, it'd be amazing. Sadly, all I got was two rejections so far. WARNING: They do not accept resubmissions, so polish whatever you want to send until it can't be polished anymore before you submit.

I've heard of them, too. Think I've read some of their stuff. They have a pretty good reputation, I think.

Thanks for such a great list of publishers!

Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum